Hi everyone! I am so excited about this post as I love receiving this kind of recognition for the work I put into my blog and I also love sharing the love with other bloggers! I was nominated by Nikki at Nikkipedia so thank you for that!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- I love books more than people sometimes
- I am slightly obsessed with crime/medical dramas
- I am a big Disney fan
- What about your blog makes you proud to be a blogger?
Just the fact that I love being a blogger so much and the work I have been putting into it. I love being able to share my life and my favourite things with other people.
- Apart from blogging, what do you enjoy doing?
I love reading! It is my number one hobby. In honesty my love for reading was my kind of catalyst for starting my blog and that has become the sole purpose of my blog, as you may have noticed I have really started to share book reviews more often.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment (in life or in blogging) so far?
When I was at uni I was Women’s Officer which I would say was my biggest achievement so far. I really enjoyed being in this role as I got to help other female students and even launched my own campaign in order to help female students build each other up and support one another.
- What do you look for in other people’s blogs?
I love reading posts that have engaging content and blogs that are similar to my own, although I do like to branch out if I find blogs that I absolutely love.
- Fun Question: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would probably be most likely a dog just because they are my favourite animal and they have such a chill life and I like to think I am loyal in the same way a dog is.
My best posts
I often hate having to nominate people for these kinds of things because I can never decide! However, for this I wanted to nominate people I love but maybe don’t get as much recognition as they deserve.
- Lottie does
- Duffy does Disney
- An Ocean Glimmer
- Just Zoe
- Fleur’s makeup box
- Lots Of Livres
- Life through TSG
- A Cup of Wonderland
- What Tabitha Loves
Questions for my nominees
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- If you could do anything you wanted in life, what would it be?
- Who are some of your favourite bloggers?
- If you could collaborate with any blogger/brand who would it be?
- Fun question: If you could be a Disney character, who would you be?
Thank you again to Nikki for nominating me and I can’t wait to see the posts of people I nominated!
Thanks for reading!