Hi everyone! So it’s my 21st birthday! I love birthdays. I love being a year older, I love having a reason to celebrate. This year I am going out for a meal with my family and then at the weekend we are doing an escape room as a joint celebration for me and my boyfriends birthday as our birthdays are a week apart which I am so excited for too! I decided that as a way to commemorate my birthday on my blog, I would make a list of 21 things about me and what I’ve learnt/experienced.
- When I was in year 7 I started to learn to play the violin but I hated it, especially because one of the conditions was that I had to be part of the school band.
- I’ve never been the most confident person but I’ve learnt I can be more confident than I think.
- When I was younger, I used to want to be a fashion designer until I failed GCSE textiles.
- I love to sing, so much so that I joined the choir at school and even auditioned for my schools x factor.
- I won a school talent show when I was five by singing twinkle twinkle little star.
- I love blogging. I started it as a hobby whilst I was off uni for the summer and I am still doing it two years on.
- I used to be obsessed with Spongebob Squarepants.
- My favourite season is Autumn and my least favourite is Summer.
- I am obsessed with Disney.
- I have a love for country music.
- My favourite animal is a dog.
- When I was younger I did majorettes at my school and then went to ballet and tap lessons.
- I used to do street dance at my school and then started gymnastics but hated it.
- I was part of a chess club at high school.
- My favourite subject at school was English literature.
- If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be pasta.
- My favourite musical is Wicked, I’ve been to see it twice and the first time was on Broadway! I wasn’t a huge fan of the book though.
- I got engaged two years ago today.
- I am a huge marvel fan and have started a marvel blog with my fiancée.
- I have a new love for poetry, I have even started writing some of my own.
- I have a Starbucks addiction.
There you have it, 21 things about me! Is there anything people don’t know about you? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.
Thanks for reading!