Hi everyone! So I know I’ve done a few get to know me type posts and I recently did the Disney challenge but there are a lot of related Disney things people don’t know about me so I thought it would be a fun way for people to get to know me as a Disney lover (all my own idea, which is a first recently!). I thought this would be a fun and different way to get to know me, especially as I’ve recently gone down the path of Disney blogging. So without further ado let’s get to know me the Disney way.
- If I was asked which princess I am most like I would say Belle because I am a book worm the same way she is and I have a big heart in the same way she does.
- Stitch and pascal are my favourite sidekicks. I actually have three stitches, a mini tsum tsum, a medium tsum tsum and a soft toy stitch. I got the toy in Disney world Orlando and I got the mini tsum tsum from the Disney store in New York.
- I think Winnie the Pooh and his friends are the most underrated and under mentioned Disney characters. They are some of my favourite characters, I always associated with Pooh and eeyore because I was clumsy and forgetful like Pooh and a bit of a pessimist like eeyore. I also think mickey and Minnie are under mentioned too.
- I went to Disney world when I was 13 and it was the first (and only) time I’ve been. My two favourite memories from that trip was that we went to meet goofy and my sister had an autograph book but I didn’t so when we had our picture taken with him he kept covering my face with his arm. We then met Woody and Jessie and I got to dance with Woody.
- My favourite Disney classics are cinderella and beauty and the beast and my favourite modern Disney films are winnie the pooh, tangled, moana, the nightmare before Christmas and zootropolis. My favourite live action Disney films are Alice in wonderland, Alice through the looking glass, enchanted and beauty and the beast.
- I would love to have the full Disney world experience by staying in a Disney hotel, dining at Disney and just spending the whole time in the parks and nowhere else. I would also love to go for a holiday such as Halloween, Christmas or new year!
- On my to watch list there is princess and the frog, Kronks new groove and meet the robinsons.
There you have it! I hope you’ve got to know me better through my love of Disney. If you have any Disney related questions for me feel free to share them in the comments.
Thanks for reading!