Hi everyone! So today’s blog is courtesy of Mchi over at mchi blogs. I feel like a little bit of a fraud with this post because mchi just opened it up to anyone wanted to answer her questions as she felt all bloggers deserved the award. However, I will thank her for allowing me the courtesy to take on this award. In honesty I can’t particularly choose winners either (and when I have tagged people in these kind of posts in the past they haven’t written a post for it) and I wasn’t specifically tagged in it myself so I’m gonna be a cop out and say you all deserve the award and want any of you to answer my questions if you so wish. Without further ado here are my answers to her questions.
• If you could go back and do-over any aspect of your life, would you? Why or why not? – I’m not sure if I would or not. I might go back to the start of university or when I was making the decision to go to university and make a different decision about what I wanted to study as I kind of wish I had gone down the law route. However, I’m a big believer of things happening for a reason and I think even if I went back to any point in my life and could do it over I probably wouldn’t do anything different, particularly around university because as much as I wish I could have done things differently I think I was always meant to be where I am.
• When you look back on your life thus far, what is your proudest moment? – Probably becoming women’s officer in my students union. This has to be my proudest moment because I never really pictured myself putting myself forward for something like this so to do that and get the position was just amazing. It changed my university experience this year and I have had the best time this year being womens officer and I’m proud of the things I’ve been able to do in this role.
• What is one line or quote from a book that resonates with you to this day? – I’m a huge bookworm and yet I genuinely don’t have an answer to this question. I remember reading in a book something along the lines of you should be the author of your own life which resonated with me deeply because I have always been an underdog of my own life or like the secondary character. However, I can’t remember which book it was or what the actual line was.
• Put your Spotify/iTunes/Music Player on Shuffle and tell me what are the first five songs that pop up? – By your side – Jonas Blue ft Raye; I lived – OneRepublic; Treat you better – Shawn Mendes; Castle on the hill – Ed Sheeran; Touch – Little Mix
• What was the last anime/movie/television show you watched? Did you enjoy it? – If we are talking a full series then 13 reasons why. I did enjoy it although it’s not for everyone.
• If you could only keep one product for the rest of your life, what would it be? – It kind of depends. I’m not that into beauty or fashion so I wouldn’t have like a staple piece. If it could be something miscellaneous I guess books or my Stitch teddy just because I got that from my first trip to Disney world.
• What is your current favourite song and album?- My favourite current album is Divide by Ed Sheeran because it’s just so fun and I’m a huge fan of Ed Sheeran and this album couldn’t be any better if it tried. My favourite song is September song by JP Cooper because again it’s a fun song and it reminds me of summer.
As I mentioned I want all of you to answer my questions as all of your blogs are neat and you all deserve this award. Also, feel free to tag me on twitter with your post (abbie_huggan) and I’ll leave a comment!
Here are my questions:
- If you could invite four people, dead/alive and fictional/real, to a dinner party who would it be and why?
- Where is your favourite place to eat when you go out?
- Where would your dream holiday be?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is the worst film you’ve seen?
- Where would your dream location to live be?
- If you could collaborate with anyone who would it be?
The rules are:
• Thank & link the blogger who tagged you.
• Answer those 7 questions.
• Nominate 7 bloggers once you’ve answered the said questions.
• Ask 7 new questions!
Thanks for reading!