Hi everyone! So today is an exciting post as I got nominated for the Liebster award by Eleanor over at Salutem. I am so grateful for this as I have never been nominated and the awards provide for bloggers to discover new blogs and support other bloggers.
Here are the rules of the award nominations:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask the bloggers 11 questions
- Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them
11 facts about me:
- I have an unhealthy obsession with pugs and I want one when I get my own home regardless of how my boyfriend feels about it
- When I was younger we had 15 rabbits
- I love American law dramas and hospital dramas
- I love marvel films and tv shows
- I’ve had cats all my life even though I’m allergic
- I am 20 years old and I am engaged
- I am really clumsy
- I really want to go to Disneyland Paris
- I don’t wear makeup unless it’s an occasion
- I used to have a real obsession with spongebob squarepants and I would watch episodes back to back all weekend
- I have a dream of living by the sea
Questions asked by Saletum:
- What’s your favourite Disney film? – This is a tough one because I am the biggest Disney fan! In terms of old Disney I have to go Cinderella and modern Disney would have to be Zootropolis!!
- How do you stay positive? – I just try to tell myself things will work out in the end even if it doesn’t seem like it in the moment
- Favourite childhood memory? – I don’t have one specific memory but my favourite collective memories have to be going on holiday to butlins with my mum, sister, aunties and cousins
- Favourite holiday? – Disneyworld Orlando for sure! I’ve only been once and we were there for my fourteenth birthday and it was just the best holiday
- What pet would you have and the name you’d chose? – I would have a pug and I would call it Kevin (and this is a legit thing I plan to do). There is a story behind it but nobody really gets it
- Name one thing from your bucket list? – Go on a Disney cruise
- What’s your biggest pet peeve? – People in train stations because they either stop right in front of you or don’t know how to walk in single file lines so end up being like a swarm when they are coming off trains
- What’s your favourite food? – Pasta. I don’t care what it is with, I just love it. I could genuinely Life off of it
- Most treasured possession? – Probably my engagement ring, because you know it’s a special thing
- Staple piece of clothing? – I don’t really have one, I’m not that into fashion. I’m much more of a hoodies and skinny jeans kinda gal
- Are you more of a mind, body or spirit person and why? – Mind I guess, I’m not sure about it but I’m much more of a person who thinks a lot and I think the mind is the most important thing
- Abbey Louisa Rose: abbeylouisarose.co.uk
- Breanna: toocuteforlife.com
- Amy: livingwithme.blog
- Charlene: charlenemcelhinney.co.uk
- John: johnsroadtovolunteering.com
- Katie: lifewithktkinnes.com
- Rachel: nospaceformilk.com
- Kayleigh: kayleighzaraa.com
- Holly: closingwinter.co.uk
- Corinne and Kirsty: corinneandkirsty.com
- Harriet: harrietday.com
Here are your questions:
- What’s your favourite genre of music?
- What was your inspiration for starting your blog?
- Where would your dream holiday be?
- What’s your favourite snack?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What are you currently watching?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What’s your favourite app to use?
- Are you a starters, mains or desserts person?
- What’s the worst film you’ve ever seen?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Thank you again to Eleanor for the nomination. I’m excited to see your guys responses!!
Thanks for reading!