Hi everyone! So a while ago a thing was going round twitter saying like this tweet and I’ll share an unpopular opinion. It seemed to be working well for others so I thought I would try it myself but as usual unlike other people I didn’t get any likes.
So when I was thinking of blog post ideas I thought this would be a fun thing to do. Obviously I’m not gonna offend anyone, or at least that’s not the purpose of this post, it’s just a bit of fun and for all I know they might not be unpopular opinions.
1. I don’t like tea or coffee. I just never have. I can’t stand the smell of coffee and I just can’t bring myself to like tea. I even once tried flavoured tea and it just wasn’t nice. It makes me sad around Christmas though that I don’t like coffee because there are so many nice sounding coffee festive drinks. I did once try a gingerbread latte but again it was nasty.
2. I love marvel. Honestly this seems like a more unpopular opinion amongst people than like DC is. I don’t know why because marvel films are literally the best things ever. And then there’s the tv shows too!
3. I’m not a chocolate addict. I’ve never been the biggest fan of chocolate, I eat more of it now as I’ve got older but I’m pretty particular and I’m not one of those people who constantly wants or could eat chocolate. I have to be really in the mood for it and like I said I’ll only eat particular things. I much prefer things like popcorn.
4. I hate twilight. I remember the craze when I was at high school and I bought the first DVD to see what all the fuss was about but I only managed to get half way through before I got bored. I had a bit more success with the books but I still found them hard work. I also never got the whole thing of Robert Pattinson being a heart throb.
5. I don’t wear makeup. This may or may not be an unpopular opinion now but it was a pretty unpopular opinion when I was at school. I don’t feel the need to wear makeup on a daily basis especially when it takes so long to do and I can never find foundation that suits my skin tone anyway because I’m ridiculously pale. Plus who can be bothered with contouring and all that malarkey.
6. I don’t understand people’s obsession with their eyebrows. Maybe it’s because I have pretty thick eyebrows but I just don’t get why people have the need to have really weird defined eyebrows.
7. I don’t like mince pies. I’ve never liked them, I’m just not a fan of things like raisins.
8. I still watch X Factor. I’m not saying I am a big fan of it but most people I know refuse to watch it and don’t understand why other people do.
9. I’ve never seen elf. There’s not a particular reason why I have never seen it, I really want to see it but I’ve just never got round to it.
10. I don’t like fancy hot chocolate at home. I am the kind of person who loves cadburys instant hot chocolate because I don’t have the hassle of having to boil milk in order to make it. I just lik the Ol’ boiling water in the kettle and adding milk to cool it down and having whipped cream on top. Nobody got time for boiling milk in a pan.
So that’s a list of some of my unpopular opinions. Are there any things you dislike that could be an unpopular opinion? Feel free to share them in the comments.
Thanks for reading!